Introducing the all-new…
The Webflow Masterclass 4.0 Pro
Get access to 5.5+ hours of exclusive video lessons and resources only available in the Pro track.
Get your hands on the ultimate Webflow project checklist (worth $47) and project invoice template.
Get 6-month access to Flux Academy mentors and weekly Office Hours with Ran Segall (worth $600).
Here’s what you’re going to learn...
- Course Overview & How to Make the Best of It
- Course Topics Index
- 10 Principles You MUST Understand to Succeed with Webflow
Level 1: Beginner
Create your portfolio using a free Webflow template and customize it to fit your needs.
- What We're Building & Learning in This Level
- Analyzing the Template Structure
- Customizing Look & Feel
- Adding Projects to the CMS
- Add a New Custom Page
- Fixing Responsiveness & Issues
- Connecting the Form
- Final Setup, Publishing & Connecting to a Domain
Level 2: Intermediate
Discover how to work with Relume Library to build a complete yoga studio website.
- What We're Building & Learning in This Level 2
- Working with Libraries & Relume
- Setting up the Website Project & CMS
- Defining the Style Guide
- Importing the Content Components
- Customizing Home Page
- CMS: Classes Page
- CMS: Class Details & Dynamic Booking Popup
- CMS: Instructors
- E-commerce: Yoga Handbook
- Adding Interactions & Animations
- Adding 3D Spline Object & Interaction
- Reviewing Responsiveness
- Accessibility & Privacy
Level 3: Advanced
Discover how to work with Webflow to build a complex Netflix-like sports event video site from scratch.
- What We're Building & Learning in This Level
- CMS Setup & Content Import
- Setting Up a Custom Style Guide
- Building the Hero Section
- Hero Animation & Preloader
- Building the Mega Menu
- Marquee Scroll Section
- Building a CMS Slider
- Members Only Section
- Building Calendar Grid
- Using Finsweet CMS Filtering
- Building Footer
- Building Video Library
- Building Membership Site (using Memberstack)
- Responsiveness & Final Touches
- Adding Multiple Languages with Localization
Building Your Webflow Career
- Introduction & Process Overview
- Effective Project Management: Notion Template, Starter Project, Communication & Feedback
- Ultimate Webflow Build Checklist
- Pricing, Proposals & Closing Deals
- Onboarding & Managing Client Expectations
- Transferring Project & Smooth Launches
- Client Training & Handover
- Finding & Retaining New Clients
- Becoming a Webflow Expert
- Scaling Into a Webflow Agency
Working In a Team - PRO - Included
- Creating & Managing Team Accounts
- Establishing a Collaborative Workflow for Designers and Developers
- Styling & Structuring Considerations for Teams
- Team Project Management & Organization
Conclusion & Next Steps
By The End of This Course, You’ll Be Able To…
Master Webflow Inside and Out
Learn Webflow's powerful features to confidently develop professional websites for clients and yourself.
Create Stunning Website Designs
Apply effective design principles to develop aesthetically pleasing websites that wow your clients.
Develop Sites Efficiently Like a Pro
Master Webflow’s latest features and best practices to build fully functional websites faster – like a pro.
Win Clients with Your Portfolio
Showcase professional Webflow projects to attract clients and expand your business.
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Keep your Webflow skills sharp and employ the latest features with free lifetime course updates.
Transition into a Web Design Career
Go from beginner to a thriving career in web design, even without any prior experience.
Think Like a Business Owner
Adopt an entrepreneurial mindset to increase your income and scale your web design business.
Become an Indispensable Team Member
Master team workflows to collaborate seamlessly on Webflow projects at any size.
Attract and Retain High-Value Clients
Win clients with polished proposals and keep them happy through seamless project delivery.
Build a Successful Webflow Agency
Implement strategies and systems to grow your Webflow skills into a prospering agency.
Meet your instructors
Ran Segall has been a freelance web designer for 17 years — 6 of those as a full-time business owner. He started his career at big advertising and branding agencies, and as a freelancer, has served clients in many industries, including tech startups, social enterprises, and restaurateurs. By developing high-value skills, he scaled his freelance web design business to over $250k in yearly revenue. Since 2015, Ran has been sharing his learnings on his YouTube channel, Flux — the very foundation of Flux Academy.
Kaleb Jae, founder of Flow Gurus and certified Webflow Partner, has over 200 websites under his belt, generating a revenue of more than $500,000 in the first 3 years of launching Flow Gurus. He was featured by Relume and was instrumental in building the Relume Icon Library. Kaleb's collaborative work partnering with 20+ design agencies over the last year exhibits his ability to work in diverse teams and adapt to varying project needs. As an instructor for the Flux Academy's Webflow Masterclass, Kaleb is looking forward to fostering the careers of the next generation of web designers and agency owners.
Sales Page: https://www.flux-academy.com/courses/the-webflow-masterclass