BizArena.org may host copyrighted material contributed by our members, the use of which may not always be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We make such material available in our efforts to advance understanding and knowledge in business, technology, and social sciences.
Purpose & Beliefs
- We believe that making such material available constitutes a ‘fair use’ as outlined in applicable copyright laws and academic conventions.
- Our use of such material is driven by a non-profit motive.
- We aim to serve the educational community and the public interest.
License & Affiliation
- In accordance with the principles of fair use and fair dealing, and under the "CC BY" License, the material on this site is shared without profit.
- All items within this site are developed by third-party developers and redistributed under the terms of fair use and the "CC BY" License.
- BizArena.org is not affiliated with any third-party creators or their courses and documents.
Member Responsibilities & Site Policy
- Members are solely responsible for the content they share.
- BizArena.org and its administrators cannot be held responsible for the content posted by members.
- Members are urged to use this platform responsibly and to respect intellectual property rights.
- The site administrators reserve the right to remove any material believed to be infringing on the rights of any third party.
Contact & Copyright Owners
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that extend beyond fair use or fair dealing, you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner. If you are a copyright owner and believe that any material on this site infringes upon your copyrights, please contact us with detailed information, and we will take appropriate action to address your concerns.