Feeling overwhelmed? To-do list a jumble? Tried to use Todoist without success?
Organizing your to-dos helps you show up as your best self at home and at work. Todoist will help you get there—if you know how to use it. That’s what you’ll learn in this course.
If so, you’re in the right place. In this video course, you’ll learn an Todoist workflow you can rely on.
- You feel less stress because you’ve got your projects under control.
- People see you as reliable because you don’t miss deadlines.
- You feel proud because you’re doing the important work.
- You know exactly what to work on next.
- Nothing slips through the cracks.
How can you get there?
By learning a simple Todoist workflow you can trust. And that’s what you’ll learn in this self-paced video course.
ON ANY GIVEN DAY, YOU HAVE DOZENS OF THINGS TO DO…
Home tasks, work projects, being there for your friends and family, staying healthy, taking care of your finances—how do you keep track of it all?
Incoming emails rule your day. You rarely get to your most important tasks because you’re always chasing deadlines. And you feel overwhelmed.
Before you know it, you forgot to buy a birthday present for your mom, your boss is nagging you about that report that was due yesterday, and you still haven’t gotten around to filing your tax return. 🤦🏻
It doesn’t have to be this way.
IN Peter Akkies' COURSE, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Get your tasks from everywhere else (email, websites, Slack/Teams…) into Todoist
- Integrate Todoist with the apps you already use
- Structure your tasks with projects and tags (“labels”)
- Set up custom views (“filters”) to see just the to-dos you need
- Plan your days and weeks
- Execute consistent weekly reviews
- Use templates to save time and reduce errors
Sales Page: https://new.peterakkies.net/courses/todoist